Please acknowledge the following terms and conditions for participation in JUNO events:
JUNO workshops and trainings are open to all young academics of HHU’s five faculties holding a doctorate ( if not indicated differently). Please register using the online registration form for the event. Registration is binding and will be confirmed by email.
Participation and participation fees
- Participation fees will be paid by JUNO (for members of HHU) or the Deanery of the Medical Faculty (for members of the Medical Faculty).
- Participation of external participants in JUNO events is generally not foreseen. External researchers working towards their habilitation at HHU's Medical Faculty are charged for workshop participation.
- The order of registration determines the list of participants.
- In case of fully booked workshops there is a waiting list. Please send an email to indicate your interest to participate. In some cases there will be the chance to participate at short notice.
- All information for workshop participants is sent by email.
Certificate of attendanceYou will receive a certificate of attendance once you have taken part in a workshop provided you participated for the full time of the workshop.
Cancelling your participation or failure of events
If you are not able to participate in the workshop please let us know as soon as possible at least 6 working days ahead of the planned workshop date so we can fill your spot alternatively.
Please note that we will charge you the full workshop fee (maximum 200 €) if you do not show up or cancel on short notice. In case you are sick please hand in a medical certificate.
In case an event can not take place as scheduled you will receive an information as soon as possible via email.
Child care opportunities
As a rule most of our workshops take place all day. For organizational reasons, family friendly course times can not be taken care of. However, if you are unable to organize your own child care, we can offer child care in cooperation with HHU`s family counseling office. Please get in contact with us ahead of time.